By agreeing to this policy, YOU signify that YOU are capable of contracting under the Indian Contract Act, 1872
Ritualsmart is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. We recognise your need for reasonable control of personally identifiable information that you share with Ritualsmart.
When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process and full fill your order. This will be used only for the service you have sought and would not be under any circumstances passed on to any other commercial purpose. Ritualsmart will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
INFORMATION AND USAGE
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
- RITUALSMART may collect and store any information that YOU provide on our Website. To enable YOU to become a member or subscriber of our Website we need to have YOUR basic Personal Information.
- YOU may need to provide YOUR Personal Information during the course of using some services on this website, for instance, creating a User ID, provide information in YOUR account while registering on the Website, or provide financial information while making an online purchase, upload content, participate in any online survey or contest, communicate with our customer service by phone, email or otherwise, provide reviews for the content available on the Website.
- RITUALSMARTcollects only such Personal Information that it believes to be relevant and is required to understand YOU or YOUR interests. RITUALSMARTcollects YOUR Personal Information in order to record, support and facilitate YOUR participation in the activities YOU select, track YOUR preferences, to provide YOU with a customized Website experience, to notify YOU of any updated information and new activities and other related functions offered by RITUALSMART, keep YOU informed about latest content available on the Website, special offers, and other products and services of RITUALSMART, to assist YOU with customer service or technical support issues, to follow up with YOU after YOUR visit, to otherwise support YOUR relationship with RITUALSMARTor to prevent fraud and unlawful use.
4.In an effort to make our Website effective, certain information may be collected each time YOU visit the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. These encrypted statistics do not identify YOU personally, but provide us the information regarding YOUR visit to the Website and the type of user who is accessing our Website and certain browsing activities by YOU. This data may include: IP address of YOUR server from where the Website is being accessed, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.), the operating system of YOUR system and the Website YOU last visited before visiting to our Website. The duration of YOUR stay on our Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of YOUR access. These data are used by RITUALSMARTto understand the use and number of user visiting the Website. Some of the information related to the Website and YOUR visit to the Website may be shared by the sponsors, investors, advertisers, developer, strategic business partners of RITUALSMARTand some associates in order to enhance and grow our business and the Website but we assure you that information will never include any of YOUR Personal Information.
- When YOU use the Website www.ritualsmart.com, RITUALSMART’s servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically about YOUR activities on the Website; for instance by way of cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to a user’s browser from a web server and is eventually stored on a user’s computer hard drive. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the Personal Information YOU submit to RITUALSMART.
The Site uses technology from Google Analytics through which data is collected and stored for marketing and optimizations purposes and data use profiles are prepared under a pseudonym. Cookies may be used for this. The cookies enable recognition of the Internet browser. The data collected with these technologies is not used, without separate authorization by the person concerned, to personally identify the visitors to this website and is not collated with personal data on the pseudonym holder. The permission for data recording and storage may at any time be cancelled with on-going effect.
The Site has also implemented Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting feature. This will help us segment our customer base in terms of demographics (age, gender) and interest (affinity towards a category), which would enable us to market our offerings on Google Display Network, personalized to your browsing behaviour. However, if you intend to opt out of this feature, you may do so via https://www.google.com/settings/ads.
- We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this Website. They may collect anonymous information about YOUR visits to our Website, and YOUR interaction with our products and services. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
- RITUALSMART uses the log file like other website servers as a standard measure. They include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. We use them to analyse trends, administer the site, track a user’s movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- RITUALSMART DOES NOT trade or sell YOUR Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein, or if express consent is sought from YOU.
Personal Information provided by YOU is used only:
(a) To facilitate YOUR use of the Website;
(b) To respond to YOUR inquiries or fulfil YOUR requests for information about the various services;
(c) To provide YOU with information about RITUALSMART’s products/services and to send YOU information, materials, and offers from RITUALSMART;
(d) To send YOU important information regarding the Website, changes to RITUALSMART’s terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
(e) To send YOU surveys and marketing communications that RITUALSMART believes may be of interest to YOU;
(f) To personalize YOUR experience on the Website and RITUALSMART’s other websites by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to YOU;
(g) To help YOU address YOUR problems with the Website including addressing any technical problems;
(h) If YOU purchase any content or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil YOUR purchase, for example, to have YOUR payments processed, communicate with YOU regarding YOUR purchase and provide YOU with related customer service;
(i) For proper administering of the Website;
(j) To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
(k) To improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
(l) To protect the integrity of the Website; and
(m) To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
- YOU acknowledge that apart from YOUR Personal Information, if YOU upload any content on the Website, such content may contain information including Personal Information and the same may be available to the other users of the Website. RITUALSMARTwill not be liable for the disclosure and dissemination of such Personal Information to third parties.
- RITUALSMARTimplements standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of Personal Information. However, no internet site can fully eliminate security risks.
- When YOU place an order, some of YOUR Personal Information will be passed on to the others who shall need to have access to some Personal Information like courier companies, credit card processing companies, Vendors etc. to enable perform their duties and fulfil YOUR order requirements. All Credit/Debit card details remain confidential and private. Our trusted payment gateways use SSL encryption technology to protect YOUR card information.
- RITUALSMARTwill use information only in accordance with the Policy under which the information was collected unless we have received explicit authorization.
- RITUALSMART may disclose aggregated information about the use of the Website, but it will never contain Personal Information. RITUALSMART does not disclose Personal Information to third parties in the normal course of operations. However, in situations when RITUALSMART is legally obligated to disclose information to the government or other authorities, it will do so. In the event RITUALSMART is required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process, YOUR Personal Information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoenas, court order or legal process, which may be without notice to YOU.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, RITUALSMART shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event that is beyond the reasonable control of RITUALSMART and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
How does Ritualsmart.com protect customer information?
When you place orders it is through a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input including your credit card or debit card number, before it is sent to us. This makes it unreadable as it travels across the Internet. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
Although we track the total number of visitors to each of sites in an aggregate form to allow us to update an improve our sites, personally identifiable information is not extracted in this process. Any cookie technology (where our servers deposit special codes on a visitor’s computer) will only be used to track non-personal information such as type of browser,operating system, and domain names to improve our visitor’s online experience.
Credit Check and Fraud Prevention
We use standard and authorize payment services and our Credit Check and Fraud Prevention policies are aligned to these companies. All disputes would be handled by Bhubaneswar courts.
CHANGES IN POLICY
RITUALSMARTmay make changes to this Policy, from time to time at its sole discretion or on account of changes in law. RITUALSMART will not reduce YOUR rights under this Policy without YOUR explicit consent. RITUALSMART may e-mail periodic reminders of the notices and conditions, unless YOU have instructed RITUALSMART not to, but YOU should check the Website frequently to see recent changes. Notwithstanding the above, RITUALSMART shall not be required to notify YOU of any changes made to the Policy. The revised Policy shall be made available on the Website. Your continued use of the Website, following changes to the Policy, will constitute YOUR acceptance of those changes.
Grievance Officer Name: Ms Sudipa Chakrabarty
Email address: email@example.com